Effective digital marketing and online promotions require you to give maximum time and attention to your customers’ online behaviour. You might be able to make presentable and attractive ads to send them to your customers’ email accounts. However, people are sceptical when it comes to clicking on online ads even if they find them interesting. The reason for this is online fraud and scams.
In case, your business is a start-up or a small one, and you’re worried about the budget, business email accounts are available for as little as $1 these days. You will also be provided with enough space to store your important data.
These are a few important reasons why businesses should have their own business email ID:
- It leaves a good impression on your existing customers and potential clients.
- A business email address brands your business. It also reminds your customers of your business.
- Spammers tend to hack your email account and compromise your business related data when your email address is not branded. Having a separate business email account making hacking impossible.
- Leave alone clicking on your ads, most of the people don’t even open ad emails if they are not from a business email account.
- You don’t have to worry about your email account being shut down by your webmail provider.
- Your privacy is secured and you are protected from being a victim of viruses and malware.
- You don’t have to choose from the options given to you. You can have the email handle of your choice.
- It controls and organizes your system. You can create new email addresses for new employees with their names.
- The customers find it easy and safe to interact directly with the employee they want to talk to.
Apart from all of these pros, a business email also helps you to recognize your employees with the email accounts. A business email address works just like having a business website. It is an answer to the question of credibility and reputation. If you seek expansion and results in a shorter period, owning a business email address is the first step towards that.